MFF60 2018-19 Dean Head and Soyland ML2020 Capital Works
Tenders are being sought for capital works to be undertaken on two moorland sites in the South Pennines SAC between 9 March 2018 and 31 March 2019.
Please read all the documents in the zip file below, carefully, and return the following items as outlined in Section 2 by 5pm on Saturday 27 January 2018.
**UPDATE: Natural fibre (e.g. coir) logs will be considered as an acceptable alternative to heather bales for this tender. If heather bales are to be substituted for natural fibre logs, please make that clear in the tender return and itemised costs.**
1. Completed Part D Completed Itemised Costs
2. Form of Tender (including any sub contractors details) at Appendix 3
3. Tender Questionnaire with any documents referred to at Appendix 4
4. Non Collusive Tendering Certificate at Appendix 5
5. All health and safety documentation specified in the tender, including Risk Assessments and Method Statements
6. Copies of all Insurance Certificates
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 01629 816582.